Maintenance tech/home service professional
Earn a fortune: $24-34 per hour
- Earn OT if you want
- Tool Allowance
- Paid birthday off
- More fun and laughs!
Do you want a job where you earn top dollar and love coming to work? It sounds great but it doesn’t always seem to work out that way.
I know your story because I’ve lived it.
When I was working for a paycheck, I used to do my jobs to my own high standard but I often went home feeling like just another number, with little thanks for a job well done.
I had lots of ideas but we barely met together as a team to see how we could improve as a company and there was little communication with my boss.
There was often talk of extra training but it never seemed to happen. We all just trucked along, going from job to job, day after day.
Of course, I was paid ok for my efforts, but I felt very little job satisfaction. Something was always missing.
I thought changing companies and getting paid more could be the answer. Sure, the extra money would help initially, but I still didn’t find what I was looking for – same story, different job.
Sound at all familiar?
If you’re a qualified maintenance tech/home service professional looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a company that values the contribution you make and invests in your development then this role could be perfect for you… if you’ve got what it takes!
We’re Pittsburgh’s #1 Home service company and our business is booming. We’ve got so many projects on the go that we need another pair of hands! Our Homeowners, investors, and maintenance clients are slammed And we have big plans to make 2022 a great year!
We’ve been in business for 4 years and to be honest, in the early days we were just another company that hired anyone off the internet, invested minimally, and would eventually lose our best people. After learning the hard way I realized that we needed to focus on company culture and communication if we want to be the leader of our industry.
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Earn $24 -$34 per hour –we pay top rates.
- You get a company vehicle and company Ipad so that you can leave work at the door when you get home.
- Get a $100 a month tool allowance
- Company uniforms including sweatshirts and hats
- A paid day off for your birthday
- A boss who looks after you
Here’s what we need from you:
- A love for drywall and plaster finishing (we do a lot of texture matching. It’s art!
- Rough and finish carpentry experience a plus
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Have a clean Valid Drivers license.
- Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs, and train apprentices.
- Must be able to be honest, no matter what
- Experience with both residential construction and maintenance work would help.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top-notch.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers.
- Be able to pass a drug and criminal check
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now with a copy of your resume and a brief covering letter (with a photo of yourself) telling us why you are the right person for the job.
Now, if you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is, we offer a $1500 referral fee when we hire the person you refer. The only condition is that they work with us for at least 3 months…we don’t want any muppets!
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.